!Consultation with anesthesiologist is mandatory before surgical operation!
One of the main components of a plastic surgery – is providing for maximal safety of the patient! This is also true for narcosis. While doing plastic surgery requiring general anesthesia we use a modern hypnotic drug Propofol Lipuro (produced in Germany). It is injected intravenously comprehensively with analgesic drugs.
Propofol Lipuro – is a medical drug of new generation. This is a hypnotic drug which is used to maintain a patient in the condition of general anesthesia and is administered intravenously. Propofol is not allergenic and causes no side effects. This is one of the best options of narcosis used worldwide.
General anesthesia takes place as early as in 1-2 minutes after injection of the drug.
This medical drug is easily manageable: continuous supply of the drug takes place with the help of special equipment for maintenance of general anesthesia. Patient wakes up in 5 minutes after supply of the medicine is stopped and quickly returns to consciousness. Propofol quickly exerts from the organism.
Advantages of intravenous anesthesia with Propofol:
- Fast onset of sleep (30-40 seconds)
- It is easily manageable for anesthesiologist (it is possible to manage time of narcosis, it is also suitable for both short-term and long-term plastic surgeries
- There is no negative impact on hemodynamics
- Fast and painless recovery from anesthesia
- Fast restoration of consciousness and physical and motor functions
- It is rarely associated with nausea, vomiting, dizziness
- No accumulation (stockpiling in the organism)
- Is quickly exerted from the organism (within 30-60 minutes)
- Low risk of toxicity for organs of the patient
How do patients feel after Propofol?
Feedback of my female patient about narcosis with Propofol @murzilkatube